Pages

Tuesday 11 December 2012

TO THE PERSON THAT STOLE MY HEART

 I sometimes lie awake @ night, and think about Love. I fear for those that have never encountered such emotion, because my heart was (literally) set on fire. The fire was not lit by a match, you pitched with a grenade, gentle  and fragile, you orchestrated & willingly I danced to your piano that you play so well I swear I have never seen such perfect balance, always finding ways and how to put a smile on my face and I keep asking myself , how do you do it, I found happiness that I never knew  exists and realized what is love and how insane  and dangerous and! Uncontrollable it can be! I can openly say I’m INLOVE. I used to believe that love & relationships are complicated & its things that are not to be dwelled upon, but today here I stand & beg to differ. If you haven’t experienced Love, than you are existing not living, a big portion of your happiness is missing….
She takes my hand
Under the moonlight
As the ocean
Sweeps beneath our feet
While our hearts
Dance (to our new found Love)
To the songs of the waves

She takes my hand
Heads me down
A narrow path I’d sworn
Never to walk on
For she is brave
I now walk with her

She takes my hand
Like a free flowing verse
To a magical world
Where only two hearts
Understand its meaning

She takes my hand
And doesn’t look back
With eager eyes
We leap over flames
Our bare hands catch stars
The world of unicorns
And fairytales
Molded into perfection

We hold hands
Exchange silent smiles
A single rose
Shared…
Bonds two hearts
With each petal
Telling a story
Of a fairytale
  Unfolding.

No comments:

Post a Comment