Pages

Tuesday 11 December 2012

accepting that you are gone


when all is said but the truth remains
That this heart holds nothing for you
Emptiness and void fills this space as I search to find 
If there's something that exists,
All I find is memories with no meaning 
But now I beg u
to set my wounded heart free,
 let me keep on walking down this dusty
 road wihout you calling out my name,
 or tappin my shoulder and reminding me that you still love me,
 you held my hand but you let it go too easily,
 your fighting spirit wasn’t strong enough for the both of us
To remain standing
Its best we walk on separate paths
The rain will come and cleanse my salty face
The wind will kiss my lips
And my hands will dance in the air
 as I wave goodbye
to a heart I had grown to love so deeply

No comments:

Post a Comment