Pages

Tuesday 11 December 2012

STAR


A star by daylight
Watching over me
As I smile and dance under your presence
With the corner of my eyes I see you staring
Beneath my skin I feel your injecting observation
For the first time, I have a sixth sense, I can feel your love
This star cometh not from the east
But from the world where compasses lose direction
Where only heart beats give direction
Goosebumps on my skin remind me that I'm still human
Under the guidance of a star,

When crickets creek
And toads croak
You remain still and silent
At the fire place they tell stories
Like the good listener that you are
You listen and smile silently
My heart sinks
Because of the your beauty
That is never changing
Beautiful diamond In the sky
Tel me your secret
Tel me about the perfect silence you preserve

No comments:

Post a Comment