Pages

Tuesday 11 December 2012

lets stop


lets stop
Warned of love that so good that it hurts
I was told of flames flickering in the chest
Making your body shake, I told you
Lets stop
 lets stop right now before things
Get blown out of proportion
Before the world finds out
Before we run of time
Lets stop
Lets stop before we  realize that our love is forbidden, poisonous and damaging to the heart
Before your lips touch mine
Lets stop
Your sun kissed skin begging to be entertained
Dear lord if  this is so wrong why do I feel this way….
Lets  stop
I said whispering in your ear
In my head  I'm walking away
Bt physically I'm holding you tight
Lets stop
before families disown us
Before friendship charms become useless
Before we realize this was meant to be
Lets stop
before I put
A white flag above my ship
surrender to your love
And put our hearts through torture
Lets stop…

No comments:

Post a Comment