Pages

Friday 6 July 2012

the things i collected along the way

14 Reasons Why I Love You
                                By: Lihle-leeshisablur
• Your smile (Especially when you're asleep)
• Your eyes
• You're intriguing. You have a beautiful mind
• Your composure
• You're compassionate
• The way you lift your brow when you're unsure   of something
• You have good values, morals
• You're open minded
• You're always giving selflessly
• You make me smile every time I speak to you; you know how to make me laugh
• I can always count on you to hold my hand even if you're down
• You're the most beautiful person in the world
• I love your voice (like an angel)
• You always make me feel special... Like I'm the only girl. In the world :)

                                5/14/2012 15:46

No comments:

Post a Comment